With summer fun can come skin damage from sun. To maximize your skin’s condition and avoid sun damage, here’s the plan. Start with my SkinAge test, then try treatments and products that make skin far more radiant than the sun. I guarantee you won’t miss that tan.
How Old Is Your Skin? The SkinAge Test
Take inventory of your looks—face them dead on. Only then can you effectively take action to turn back the clock on skin damage. After you’ve washed your face or gotten out of the shower, dry off, rub in some moisturizer, and look in the mirror as you take this test. Avoid pulling or tugging on your skin to influence your answers. Try not to cheat!
1. Is the skin of your cheeks (and maybe your forehead too) smooth or sagging?
- Somewhat sagging
- Sagging and forming jowls on my jawline
2. Do you have bags under your eyes?
- Small ones
- Distinct bags
Continue Taking the SkinAge Test
||Treatments for Taking Care of Skin
Laser Hair Removal
• Smooth, hair-free skin
• No shaving time
Isolaz for Acne
• Mini face vacuum
• Removes impurities from pores
• Let’s you go light on makeup
Sclerotherapy for Spider Veins
• Injections of a solution
• Minimal, if any, discomfort
• Reclaim wearing shorts
• Eliminate and prevent brown spots
Available through Dr. Amy Wechsler