Stuffed Collard Greens Recipe
This diet cleanse recipe is a new spin on an old Southern favorite. The recipe is vegan/vegetarian-friendly and delish, whether you’re detoxing with a body cleanse or not. Plus, it helps keep diet cravings in check.
Ingredients Needed to Make Stuffed Collard Greens
½ cup quinoa
1 cup water
1 collard, with center cut out
1 tablespoon olive oil
½ cup canned lentils, rinsed and drained
How to Cook Cleansing Collard Greens
• Preheat oven to 370°.
• Add water and quinoa into 4-quart pot, cover, then cook for 30 minutes.
• Drain and mix with lentils.
• Steam pepper for 10 minutes, then place on oiled baking dish or sheet.
• Stuff with quinoa and lentil mixture.
• Bake for 15 minutes.
• Lose Weight & Still Eat! Detox Diet Food Cleanse
• Drink as Much as You Want When You Cleanse to Lose Weight? Get the Recipe
• A Body Cleanse with Delicious Food: An Easy Recipe