|After studying art history at Vassar College, Eve joined the ranks at Ralph Lauren. Unfulfilled by the world of houndstooth and plaid, she pursued a career in interior design, completing the Interior Design program at Parsons the New School for Design. Since founding Eve Robinson Associates, Inc. in NYC, Eve’s work has appeared in numerous magazines, books, and been featured on HGTV’s Interiors By Design. After a hectic day of work, Eve enjoys cooking for her family and helping her kids with homework.
|Learn more about Eve’s picks: a great cause, two books to inspire anyone’s inner interior designer, and bold wallpaper to spruce up any room.
- Coffee flavored yogurt and a Luna Bar will get you through the toughest of times
- A fully charged Blackberry is a morning must
- Chic flats are a style must for navigating New York City
- Bobbi Brown makeup provides a natural but polished look
- Bake cookies instead of buying cookie-scented candles