Project Runway’s Mondo Guerra Designs a Valentine’s Day
T-Shirt—2 Could Be Yours If You Enter to Win!
Feel good by looking good this Valentine’s Day! Rock these limited-edition tees designed by Project Runway contestant Mondo Guerra. A portion of proceeds from Mondo’s tees go to the Foundation for AIDS Research (amfAR), and they sell out quickly. You could win 2! Just tell us about your dream Valentine’s Day date and you could win these hot V-Day tees for you and the boy of your choice.
Enter to Win:
1. Subscribe to PageDaily.com
2. In the comments section below, tell us about your dream Valentine’s Day date—from a candlelit dinner at home to skydiving, let your imagination run free!
Mondo for Piperlime Tees
- 1 woman’s tee (white), 1 man’s tee (black)
- Designed by Mondo Guerra of Project Runway, exclusively for Piperlime
- Mondo Guerra first announced he was HIV positive during an episode of season 8 and has been a vocal advocate for AIDS research
- If purchased through Piperlime, $20 of each Mondo for Piperlime tee will go to support amfAR, the Foundation for AIDS Research
- Celebrity fans include Jessica Simpson, Mandy Moore, and Kristin Cavallari
- Tees runs true to size
- Made in the USA
- Value: $100
- Contest ends February 9, 2011