|I am a NYC-based fashion stylist who has worked with top tier magazines (Marie Claire, InStyle, Elle, Lucky), and celebs (Selma Blair, Jessica Alba, Susan Sarandon, Sean Combs) for 15 years. I was recently featured in Vogue and on NBC Weekend Today. I now work with private clients bringing a fresh perspective and a chic, sophisticated eye to their wardrobes. I am a unique hybrid of fashion consultant, personal shopper and stylist. My clients consider me their “secret weapon” for all things fashion and style related. While I work with members of the fashion, finance, Hollywood, art and music elite, my services are designed to elevate the style of any woman (or man). My passion lies in making each individual feel radiant and confident in the way they look. I live in Tribeca with my husband and young son and daughter.
|My current obsessions . . . I was trying to come up with a common thread between them all, and I think it’s that they are all fun, unexpected, a little bohemian . . . and super cool!
- Make it your own! Style is about personality . . . always put your own spin on things.
- Just saw and loved: Tom Ford’s directorial debut, A Single Man
- Blogs/sites I love: Remodelista (so chic!) and pretty much anything from the site, La Garconne. I would like the folks behind La Garconne to art direct my life. I also LUUVVVVV FIFI LAPIN, such a smokin’ adorable, little cutie.
- Need to get there: Morocco and India
- Listening to: Charlotte Gainsbourg’s new album, IRM, a fantastic collaboration with Beck