In honor of Valentine’s Day and the launch of Illamasqua’s “Throb” collection, PageDaily and Illamasqua are giving away 2 tickets to the hottest V-Day party of the year! Hosted by Patricia Field, birthday girl of the night and stylist for Sex and the City, the ball takes place Friday, February 11, at the grand ballroom of Capitale in New York City. With a free bar, music set from DJ Cassidy, celeb appearances, and costume contests running all night, it’s the perfect way to spend Valentine’s Day.
Enter to win:
1. Subscribe to PageDaily.com
2. In the comments section below, tell us your favorite sexy celeb couple and why.
• Two tickets to Patricia Field’s Disco Valentine’s Day Ball
• Ball takes place Friday, February 11, 2011, at Capitale in New York City
• Hosted by Susanne Bartsch, Kelly Cutrone, and The House of Field
• Music set from DJ Cassidy
• Come dressed in a costume for a chance to win a trophy and a $4,000 shopping spree
• Costume contest categories: sexiest couple of the night, sexiest single (male or female), and best costume (single or couple)
• Must be 21 or older, and ID is required
• Travel costs not included
• Winners’ tickets held at “Will Call” booth the night of the ball
• Prize is non-transferable and has no cash value
• Value: $200
• Contest ends February 10, 2011