October is Breast Cancer Awareness month, and we are thrilled to see so many fashion and beauty brands doing their part to support the cause. We rounded up our top pink shopping picks and can’t wait to share them with you. Giving back never looked and felt so good!
ZINK hot pink bag, $645
An impeccably made Italian bag in a fabulously bold hot pink color. We love the classic style with an added pop of color! 25% of proceeds will be donated to the Susan G. Komen Foundation in the month of October!
Whether you’re into yoga, running, dancing or playing a sport, getting your sweat on doesn’t mean you can’t still be stylish! Ditch the grungy old t-shirt and oversized shorts and update your gym wardrobe with these chic picks.
Nicole Ari Parker Save Your Do™ Gymwrap, $24.95-$29.95
This fantastic head band innovation maintains your blowout in even the sweatiest of workouts. 10% of proceeds from the Save Your Do go to the Sophie’s Choice Foundation to raise awareness for spina bifida.
alo Sport Mod Workout Jacket, $80
Alo Sport makes the best eco-chic activewear that fits and feels amazing. This fun bright blue jacket is functional and chic. Celeb fans include Jessica Alba and Ellen Pompeo.
Women’s adidas by Stella McCartney Axyridis Shoes, $150
Designer athleticwear is certainly a way to stay chic while you sweat. We love these blue Stella McCartney for adidas sneakers.
Ideology Sleeveless Printed Tank Top & Skinny Cropped Active Pants, $38-$48
The Macy’s Ideology line has tons of great workout wear that is cute enough to wear outside the gym or studio, too! Cheryl Burke of Dancing with the Stars is a fan.
Custom Yoga Mat, $40
Anything personalized is always a great way to make your style standout. This also makes a great gift for the yogi in your life!
With temperatures soon to be rising, we’ve got that spring fever and are celebrating with a very special PageDaily giveaway! Enter here for your chance to win a plethora of goodies sure to warm those winter bones and get you spring ready in no time. Our giveaway is stocked with fabulous picks like Ouidad hair care, ROXoxox jewelry, a FitBit Wireless Personal Trainer, StriVectin skincare and much more!
Our Spring Fever giveaway package is valued over $1000 and includes:
- ROXoxox Island Rox bracelet/necklace and Dune Rox Ring. Rock some serious arm and finger candy with this braided leather and chain detailed bracelet (also doubles as a necklace) and their 14K GF and Citrine statement ring.
- Kristin McGee Fitness DVD’s. Get ready to shed the layers with workout guru Kristin McGee’s workout DVD’s including, MTV Power Yoga, Kristin McGee’s Power Yoga, YogaTone, Bendigirl and Body by Bethenny.
- Ouidad Moisture Lock Leave-In Conditioner and Climate Control Heat & Humidity Gel. The Prickly Pear Cactus Extract, Green Tea and Vitamin B5 infused conditioner promotes long-lasting hydration and helps seal the cuticle layer of hair, preventing frizz and encouraging a healthier scalp. An Allure magazine, Glam.com and Daily Glow favorite, the heat activated gel is made of wheat protein that breathes in humidity- protecting the hair shaft for a perfectly styled do.
- 2 Exude Lip Glosses. Exude’s custom smooth and non sticky formula not only hydrates your lips with an anti-aging complex and gives you show stopping color but it’s also celebrity stylist, Rachel Zoe’s favorite!
- Electric Yoga Bolt Bag. The neon lightning bolt bag is lightweight, beyond functional and waterproof lined- perfect for errands, spring time workouts and beach visits!
- StriVectin-SD Volumizing Hand Treatment and StriVectin-SH Dermal Infusion Mask . Give Father Time a run for his money with this revolutionary cream that combats five signs of aging hands. Rejuvenate with the intensive restorative mask that nourishes and firms skin, diminishing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Stephanie Johnson ML Traveler. Tote your beauty bounty in style with this roomy and chic make-up case.
- FitBit Wireless Personal Trainer. The Wireless Personal Trainer is like having your own personal trainer but better. Monitor workouts, sleep and food intake with wireless updates and app syncing to help you reach your fitness goals.
- Essie Nail Varnish. Rock the season’s hottest shades on your hands with four different varnishes.
- Spa Water Guide Book and Water Bottle. Create healthy, delicious and inexpensive vitamin-infused water with this collection of twenty two refreshing recipes from award-winning spas around the world and take it on the go with an eco friendly water bottle.
- Tarina Tarantino Sparklicity Shimmer Dust. Add a little sparkle to your look with this paraben free microcrystalline shimmer designed to pouf the perfect sparkle onto your face, body and hair.
- Illamasqua Precision Ink. Create a perfectly defined eye with their fine tip liner that is long lasting and waterproof.
- Clearasil PerfectaWash. This innovative Automatic Face Wash Dispenser delivers the perfect dose of dermatologist tested cleanser for visibly clearer skin in twelve hours without over drying.
- Make Up Forever Make-Up. Nab color palettes from the industry’s go-to brand which was created in 1984 in the discreet Parisian workshop-boutiqe of renowned make-up artist Danny Sanz.
- Peter Thomas Roth Mega-Rich Body Lotion. Instantly smooth and nourish wintery dehydrated skin for a soft, smooth and moisturized and spring ready skin!
- Limited Edition POP Phone Handset in Gold. Chat in style with this metallic handset that eliminates over 99% of absorbed radiation from cell phones.