With temperatures soon to be rising, we’ve got that spring fever and are celebrating with a very special PageDaily giveaway! Enter here for your chance to win a plethora of goodies sure to warm those winter bones and get you spring ready in no time. Our giveaway is stocked with fabulous picks like Ouidad hair care, ROXoxox jewelry, a FitBit Wireless Personal Trainer, StriVectin skincare and much more!
Our Spring Fever giveaway package is valued over $1000 and includes:
- ROXoxox Island Rox bracelet/necklace and Dune Rox Ring. Rock some serious arm and finger candy with this braided leather and chain detailed bracelet (also doubles as a necklace) and their 14K GF and Citrine statement ring.
- Kristin McGee Fitness DVD’s. Get ready to shed the layers with workout guru Kristin McGee’s workout DVD’s including, MTV Power Yoga, Kristin McGee’s Power Yoga, YogaTone, Bendigirl and Body by Bethenny.
- Ouidad Moisture Lock Leave-In Conditioner and Climate Control Heat & Humidity Gel. The Prickly Pear Cactus Extract, Green Tea and Vitamin B5 infused conditioner promotes long-lasting hydration and helps seal the cuticle layer of hair, preventing frizz and encouraging a healthier scalp. An Allure magazine, Glam.com and Daily Glow favorite, the heat activated gel is made of wheat protein that breathes in humidity- protecting the hair shaft for a perfectly styled do.
- 2 Exude Lip Glosses. Exude’s custom smooth and non sticky formula not only hydrates your lips with an anti-aging complex and gives you show stopping color but it’s also celebrity stylist, Rachel Zoe’s favorite!
- Electric Yoga Bolt Bag. The neon lightning bolt bag is lightweight, beyond functional and waterproof lined- perfect for errands, spring time workouts and beach visits!
- StriVectin-SD Volumizing Hand Treatment and StriVectin-SH Dermal Infusion Mask . Give Father Time a run for his money with this revolutionary cream that combats five signs of aging hands. Rejuvenate with the intensive restorative mask that nourishes and firms skin, diminishing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Stephanie Johnson ML Traveler. Tote your beauty bounty in style with this roomy and chic make-up case.
- FitBit Wireless Personal Trainer. The Wireless Personal Trainer is like having your own personal trainer but better. Monitor workouts, sleep and food intake with wireless updates and app syncing to help you reach your fitness goals.
- Essie Nail Varnish. Rock the season’s hottest shades on your hands with four different varnishes.
- Spa Water Guide Book and Water Bottle. Create healthy, delicious and inexpensive vitamin-infused water with this collection of twenty two refreshing recipes from award-winning spas around the world and take it on the go with an eco friendly water bottle.
- Tarina Tarantino Sparklicity Shimmer Dust. Add a little sparkle to your look with this paraben free microcrystalline shimmer designed to pouf the perfect sparkle onto your face, body and hair.
- Illamasqua Precision Ink. Create a perfectly defined eye with their fine tip liner that is long lasting and waterproof.
- Clearasil PerfectaWash. This innovative Automatic Face Wash Dispenser delivers the perfect dose of dermatologist tested cleanser for visibly clearer skin in twelve hours without over drying.
- Make Up Forever Make-Up. Nab color palettes from the industry’s go-to brand which was created in 1984 in the discreet Parisian workshop-boutiqe of renowned make-up artist Danny Sanz.
- Peter Thomas Roth Mega-Rich Body Lotion. Instantly smooth and nourish wintery dehydrated skin for a soft, smooth and moisturized and spring ready skin!
- Limited Edition POP Phone Handset in Gold. Chat in style with this metallic handset that eliminates over 99% of absorbed radiation from cell phones.
“Pour yourself a drink, put on some lipstick, and pull yourself together.”
― Elizabeth Taylor
The drink part is of course optional, but Liz got it right in saying that lipstick is an important step in pulling yourself, or your look, together! It takes a confident woman to rock a bright lip color, but these super flattering and wearable shades make it easy. Try a colorful lip this spring, it’s an easy way to complete your outfit and you can keep the rest of your face clean and simple.
Dolce & Gabbana Classic Cream Lipstick in Dahlia or Scarlett color, BUY NOW, $30
Scarlett Johannson is the face of Dolce & Gabbana makeup and a notorious fan of red lipstick, calling it “glamour in a tube.” If you want to capture the sexy star’s red lip look, try this D & G’s Scarlett or Dahlia shades.
We loved the effortless look with a new “twist” Ted Gibson created for Lela Rose: “The new braid for Spring!” We can actually do this one ourselves.
We think textured, beachy So-Cal hair like the looks created by curl expert Ouidad backstage at Timo Weiland will be an easy trend to create at home this Spring and Summer. Try a loose updo topped with a sporty backwards baseball cap.
We saw a chic, sleek pony styled by Renato Campora for Frederic Fekkai at Marchesa. Dress it up by wrapping a section of hair around ponytail to conceal the band.
The look at Rachel Zoe was a heavy eye with natural lips. The lipstick from her new Exude line was used on the models in Nude.
Brows are going to be huge for Spring! The models at Altuzarra sported minimal makeup but with serious brows created by MAC make-up artists. They were also responsible for the major brows backstage at Proenza Schouler and paired them with pretty flushed cheeks.
Statement-making brows were the theme backstage at Cynthia Rowley too, where Make-up Forever artists used shadow to fill them in.
Brows were a big part of the look created by Francois Nars, founder of NARS cosmetics, for the Marc Jacobs show. A strong brow was paired with major lashes and nude lips inspired by Amy Winehouse.
Sally Hansen’s natural looking Parchment Complete Salon Manicure polish was used to create the natural-looking nails backstage at one of our favorite young designers, Alexander Wang.
Poppy red nails looked fresh on the models at Jason Wu. Their nails were polished with OPI’s Monsooner or Later.
Check out our backstage photo albums from fashion week on facebook:
Check out our Fashion Week Flashback: Best Beauty Tips for Fall/Winter 2011:
Rachel Zoe, celebrity stylist, designer, TV star and new mom can now add the title brand ambassador to her resume. Rachel is the new spokeswoman for Exude, “a revolution in lipstick.”
She celebrated yesterday at the Plaza where there were make-up artists on hand to apply the brand new product, available at http://www.exudelipstick.com for $29 starting in August.
PageDaily was there to try out the new colors (Rachel even said the Plum looked “Major!” on me) and talk to Rachel about the line, as well as dressing a very stylish son!
“As soon as he is old enough to realize that he has Gucci and Missoni in his closet I am ripping out all the labels…I do not want him to get wrapped up in that but for right now for me it’s so much fun.”
Rachel also dished on her love for lipstick: “I never go anywhere without a lip. I have pictures of me around 13 with a major lip on.”
As for her favorite shade? “The Cranberry never leaves my bag.”
The 9 shades of lip crèmes and 5 glosses come in a unique dispenser which Rachel called “a whole new way to apply lipstick.” To avoid the typical problems associated with lipstick – breaking, melting, not retaining their shape – Exude created a one of a kind crystal lip color applicator that dispenses the right amount of product with each use. Plus it has a special cap that prevents make-up messes from happening in your bag.
The non-sticky formula is super moisturizing and full of healthy ingredients like vitamins C and E, omegas 3 and 6, and antioxidant-rich goji berry. Plus it has a refreshing minty scent that we love.
Photo Courtesy of Linda Covello Photography