You may have all of your major holiday shopping done by now, but did you remember your last minute little things? Stocking stuffers should be small, not-too-expensive, and of course stylish! Here are our picks:
Hanky Panky Corset Box Thongs, BUY NOW, $49
Sexy undies in sexy packaging means you won’t even have to do the wrapping. Celebrity favorite Hanky Panky’s thongs are pretty, colorful and ultra comfortable.
Urban Decay Midnight Emergency Kit, BUY NOW, $39
This palette is an ideal purse size and has your best neutral shades — great for day but sparkly enough for night!
Jewelryarama Gold Teardrop Earrings, BUY NOW, $36
Tiny baubles make a great stocking stuffer and by including costume jewelry you can accessorize without breaking the bank. These are dainty, elegant and come in amazing colors.
Fauvette Bird Speaker, Buy NOW, $34.99-$39.99
Tech with a stylish twist: these kitschy little wireless speakers allow you to play your music, portably.
Jouer Mini Glisten Up Lip Gloss Collection, BUY NOW, $25
These little lip glosses come in fabulous holiday shades and are packaged in a cute box so you won’t even have to wrap!
Ahava Limited Edition Salt Wand Trio, BUY NOW, BUY NOW, $21.95
For the girl who likes to pamper herself, AHAVA has packaged up three of their fantastic bath salts just for the holidays with festive scents like Sugared Fig and Candied Date.
Paddywax Winter Wonderland Candle, BUY NOW, $14
A candle makes a great stocking stuffer for anyone and Paddywax’s beautiful small candle tins are the perfect size. They smell just as incredible as they look.
Sephora Brush Wand, BUY NOW, $10
Too many brushes in your make-up bag? This cool magnetic gadget has all of your eye make up tools in one and at $10, you can afford to pick one up for yourself too (we know we want to!).
Goodbye granola, hello glamour. Just because you shop eco-friendly doesn’t mean you need to compromise on style! Who says that environmentally conscious products need to be made of hemp and colored in straw tones? Today, it is just as easy to be eco-conscious as eco-chic. In honor of Earth Day this month, here are my top picks for fun and fabulous, environmentally friendly products.
Josie Maran Make-Up: I love this earth-friendly beauty line because it features pure and gentle cosmeticsin an abundant array of colors and textures. Products are made with Moroccan Argan oil, an organic ingredient known to help and prevent dehydration, inflammation, and hyper-pigmentation. The oil is rich in Vitamin E and essential fatty acids, which have anti-aging properties. Formulas are packed with botanical ingredients, and products are packaged with recyclable and biodegradable materials.
1. Josie Maran Beautiful Lips Collection: This collection has a $98 value and includes Josie’s best selling Magic Marker Lip & Cheek Stains and Natural Volume Lip Glosses. The stains come in Waltz (soft berry rose) and Quickstep (soft mauvy rose), and the glosses come in Optimism (sheer shimmering golden beige), Precious (sheer petal pink), and Voluptuous (sheer plum wine). For an added bonus, a deluxe sample size of Argan Oil is included the collection.
Buy Now, $42
2. Josie Maran Argan Eye Love You Too Palette: This limited-edition palette contains eight Argan-infused eye shadows in natural tones complementary to anyone’s eye color and complexion. The palette also comes with an easy-to-follow, how-to card from Josie herself, featuring step-by-step instructions on how to create the ideal day and night looks.
Buy Now, $42
3. Fashionation’s Foldable Speakers: These foldable speakers pump up the glam with their great sounds and fun designs. My daughter has her eye on the leopard print! Made from recycled materials, these speakers require no batteries and fold flat for convenient storage and portability. They are also quite affordable and universally compatible with iPods, MP3 players, laptops and more. LOVE it!
Buy now, $14.99
4. Hanky Panky Earth Day Cami & Boyshort: Green is the new black when it comes to this sexy and comfortable lingerie. The cami and boyshort are super soft and made with organically grown cotton jersey. Adorned with cotton lace and rosettes, these pieces are as adorable as they are environmentally friendly. The design, color and feel of the fabric make these fab pieces a perfect addition to your lingerie closet. They will definitely be added to mine!
Buy Now – Cami $39
5. Aveda Light the Way Candle: Made from 100% naturally derived soy wax and infused with organic lavender, the Aveda limited-edition candle is more than just another green product that smells great—it’s charitable as well. 100% of the proceeds go to Global Greengrants, a group that funds projects to help protect water rights and access around the world.
Buy Now, $12
6. Recycled Auto Glass- Wine Glasses: What better way to drink wine than from a stemless glass made from unique yet wonderfully worn automotive glass? The design is modern and chic, and each glass is a one-of-a-kind in its own way with air bubbles and varying thicknesses and textures. They are sturdy and strong with a slight green hue—just like that of a windshield. These glasses are so cool!
Buy Now, $28
7. Kiss My Face Peace Soap: I love this all natural and all purpose Castile Soap that comes in various scents like grassy mint and lavender mandarin! It cleaned my countertops, removed a stain from a chair, and was great in the shower. It is also available as a foaming pump soap (my kids are big fans). Green and charitable too, 10% of the profits are donated to Seeds of Peace to benefit young people in regions of conflict.
Buy Now, $15.99
8. Cygalle Sea Pearl Elixir: A new favorite of mine, this all natural moisturizing serum has a lovely light texture and mild scent. Made of seaweed, coconut extract, cucumber,and palm tree origin, the Cygalle Healing Spa Sea Pearl Elixir is the perfect warm weather moisturizer because of its non-oily base. The moisturizer gives your skin a gorgeous glow and enhances its elasticity. It also boasts a slew of B vitamins, which help prevent premature aging. It can also be used under your existing moisturizer for added benefits. Fans of Cygalle’s Healing Spa products include Kate Hudson, Helena Christensen, David Blaine and Rosario Dawson.
Buy Now $25 (2oz) and $75 (8oz)
Hanky Panky Lingerie
My favorite lingerie is made by Hanky Panky. They created these Sweet Nothings Gift Sets, perfect for your sweetheart.
Purchase Leopard and Zebra Heart Boxes
Purchase Love Letter Set