Jeans are an absolute mainstay in everyone’s closet and they’re now constructed in virtually every way imaginable! From colored to striped and leopard to solid, we scoured the expansive denim market to bring you some of the best fits, looks and trends this season has to offer.
1. J Brand 899 Niko in Bright Royal, $255
No denim collection would be complete without a little J Brand love! Started in 2004 with a vision to create a jean with so perfect a fit it followed the contours of one’s body the brand became an overnight success after begin sold exclusively in LA at Ron Herman’s Melrose Jean Bar. The 899 Niko in bright royal is their new mid-rise skinny and we just love the racing stripe detail—perfect if you want to get in on the colorblock trend!
2. rag & bone Khaki Tuxedo Skinny, $198
One of our favorite pant looks is the tuxedo stripe (it gives the illusion of a thinner leg!). These jeans not only look amazing on but are extremely comfortable and made of cotton, tencel and spandex stretch twill. Über stylish rag & bone was founded in 2002 by Marcus Wainwright and David Neville, both of whom had no formal fashion training— sure fooled us! We are huge fans of the brand and these jeans will certainly make a great addition to your wardrobe!
3. Joe’s Jeans The Skinny in Fiery Red, $158
Joe’s Jeans “The Skinny” comes in 55 fabulous colors— so you can count on them having your favorite shade! Sitting just above the hips, The Skinny has a 12″ leg opening and boasts a 2% elastin concentration for comfort. The Fiery Red is bold and bright and a perfect color for all skin tones. Rock them during the day with your favorite striped flats and spring sweater or at night with a slinky top and pumps! Joe’s Jeans are celeb favorite, spotted on A-listers like Natalie Portman, Halle Berry and Angelina Jolie.
Celebrate Fall Fashion Week with a fabulous PageDaily giveaway! Enter here for your chance to win our chic bounty of hand picked items to get you runway ready from head to toe. Our giveaway is filled with stylish goodies from hot designer Ramy Brook, makeup by Sue Devitt, jewelry from Nicholai by Nicky Hilton, denim from James Jeans and much more!
Our Fall Fashion Week giveaway package is valued over $1000 and includes:
- Sharon Dorram Single Process Color at Sally Hershberger Salon. Make your hair a total do with a fresh color update from celeb and uber-colorist Sharon Doram!
- 4 Pairs of James Jeans. Rock Fashion Week with the best colors of Couture Skinny and Twiggy styles.
- Ramy Brook Cathy Dress. Channel the designer’s signature sexy, sophisticated and understated style with this gorgeous lavender halter dress.
- Nicholai by Nicky Hilton Jewelry. Successorize your FFW look with Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Kyle Richards’ favorite line. Giveaway includes the edgy Whitney ring and stud earrings.
- Sue Devitt Makeup. No look is complete without alluring eyes, and celeb favorite Sue Devitt makeup will get you catwalk ready with the Destination Eye Palette, Defining Eyeliner, Eye Intensifier, Lip Enhancing Gloss and more.
- Stephanie Johnson Make-up Bag. Tote all of your beauty bounty in style with this roomy and chic Stephanie Johnson case.
- AG Hair Cosmetic’s Smooth products. Prevent frizz and fly aways with AG Hair Cosmetic’s new and complete kit including Smooth- sulfate-free argan shampoo, Sleek- argan conditioner, Set it Straight- argan straightening lotion, Firewall- argan flat iron spray, the Oil- smoothing oil and Hydr8- argan hand moisturizer.
* Entering this contest will automatically subscribe you to PageDaily emails offering tips, tricks and product picks of celebrities and experts.
Popular with celebs, these jeans are a must. Go from day to night with ease.