With fall officially underway, that can only mean one thing – parties, parties, parties! And while we all know how to make a sizzling smoky eye and fierce fishtail braid, there is one beauty item that always seems to stump despite its insane effects. Winks by Georgie Beauty, a new reusable lash line, is here to help you be your best party self.
Winks are handmade, completely reusable, and come with a totally safe and gentle adhesive that makes applying lashes fun and easy. It’s actually the first dermatologist-tested, PETA-approved, vegan-certified, USA-made lash adhesive on the market! (Did you know that most lash adhesives use super glue?!) Check out this video from our friends at Birchbox that shows just how easy they are to apply – and reapply!
And now for the goodies part – Winks by Georgie Beauty is graciously giving away a lash bundle to one lucky Page Daily reader! The bundle will include the Style No.2 L’Avant-Gardiste lashes and compact, a Style No.8 Bon-Ton lash refill (our personal favorite), and a just-released lash applicator tool.
Entries must be received by October 26th, 2012 5pm (PST) and is open only to US residents.
Want to dry your locks like a celeb? In honor of their 50th Anniversary, BaByliss Pro has designed a limited edition Nano Titanium hair dryer. The Portofino 6600 is tricked out with a high performance 2000-watt Italian motor and metallic gold finish, and uses Nano Titanium technology to evenly disperse heat throughout your hair. The innovative and powerful styling tool uses negative ions to expel unwanted static charge, leaving you with lustrous locks!
As the official haircare greenroom sponsor for the 2011 Gotham Independent Film Awards, (hosted by Edie Falco and Oliver Pratt at Cipriani Wall Street on November 28th), celebrity attendees like Charlize Theron, Alec Baldwin, and Felicity Jones were gifted the limited edition power tool.
To celebrate BaByliss Pro’s half century milestone PageDaily is giving away their limited edition Portofino 6600 blow dryer plus a gorgeous python tote. The contest winner will be chosen Friday December 9th, so subscribe today for your chance to win! Have a friend who wants to dry their locks like a celeb? Invite them to sign up here.
Jay shared his thoughts about women, now you share yours about his dress. Tell us how you would style his fabulous Jay Godfrey winter white dress, from shoes to jewelry and more, and where you would wear it!
To enter for a chance to win:
1. Subscribe to PageDaily.com.
2. In the comments section below, tell us how you would style this dress and where you would wear it.
Ruscha Cowl Belted Dress Contest
- From Jay Godfrey’s 2011 Resort Collection
- Belt included with the dress
- Made of 100% Tensel Knit
- Available in sizes 0–12
- 1 winner will be chosen
- Value: $278
- Contest ends: January 30, 2011
Discount Code for Jay Godfrey
Don’t want to wait to see if you win? Shop Jay Godfrey’s line at jaygodfrey.com and get 20% off all orders plus free ground shipping with discount code “jgpd20”. Valid through January 30, 2011.
- Enter “jgpd20” for 20% off all orders at jaygodfrey.com
- Free ground shipping
- Offer expires: January 30, 2011
Win a Package from a Celebrity Nutritionist!
Who knew losing weight and getting fiber into your diet could be so easy? You could win a consultation and full product line from celebrity nutritionist and PageDaily contributing editor Tanya Zuckerbrot. Watch the video above!
F-Factor Gift Basket & Consultation:
- Gift Basket contains the entire line of F-Factor food products
- 3 boxes of F-Factor cereal: Skinnys ‘n Fruit with Apples and Strawberries, High Fiber Skinnys, and Mini Cinnamon O’s
- 3 boxes of F-Factor bars: Cinnamon Apple, Banana Walnut, and Fudge Brownie
- A signed copy of The F-Factor Diet by Tanya Zuckerbrot
- A consultation with Tanya Zuckerbrot in person or via phone
- Transportation and accommodations to meet with Tanya Zuckerbrot in person are the sole responsibility of the winning contestant; the winner has the option to consult by phone
- 1 winner will be chosen
- Value: $742
- Contest ends January 14, 2011
‘Tis the season to give, and we want to give you a basket of fashion & beauty goodies with some of our favorite products! To enter to win, tell us what is at the top of your holiday wish list and why. Simply post your gift pick in the comments section below to enter for your chance to win! Need some inspiration? Check out our Editors’ Holiday Picks!
- Win a PageDaily Fashion & Beauty Gift Basket
- Gift set includes: Sir Alistair Rai Silver Peacock Handkerchief Scarf, 2 Hanky Panky Low Rise Thong Holiday Twinkle Box Ornaments, 2 Hanky Panky Signature Lace Low Rise Thongs, Hanky Panky Lingerie Wash Powder, Matrix Biolage Styling Volumizing Whipped Mousse, and 4 L’Oréal Wear Infinite Single Eye Shadows
- Scarf with soft, smooth fabric features twisted-fringe detail and subtle sheen woven throughout
- Hanky Panky thongs are one size, comfortable, and don’t create visible panty lines
- Hanky Panky Lingerie Wash Powder is specially formulated to extend the life of stretch fabrics and delicates
- Matrix Biolage Styling Volumizing Whipped Mousse conditions and adds volume to hair for a natural bounce as well as softness
- L’Oréal Wear Infinite Single Eye Shadows provide long-wearing, crease-proof color
- To enter to win, tell us in the comments section below what gift you’re hoping to receive this holiday season
- One winner will be chosen
- Value: $130
- Contest ends December 21, 2010
Want to be lucky in love? One PageDaily subscriber will win a consultation package with a top matchmaker. To enter, tell us your worst date ever and invite 3 friends to subscribe to PageDaily.
To Enter for a Chance to Win:
- Tell us about your worst date ever in the Comments section below (no naming the romantic offender, please!)
- Subscribe to PageDaily if you’re not already subscribed
- Invite 3 friends to subscribe—whether or not they need love, they NEED PageDaily
Love Week Prize:
- Meet top Manhattan matchmaker Marni Galison of Sunday at Noon
- 1-hour consultation with Marni in person or via Skype for dating coaching or image consulting
- 1-hour online-dating profile creation or revision
- Complimentary invitations to 2 singles events hosted by Sunday at Noon
- Total value: $550
- To meet with Marni, you must be between 21 and 55 years old—but caring (or meddlesome, depending on who’s asking!) mothers, friends, and relatives may enter and gift their prize if they win!
- Contest ends November 30, 2010
- Prize must be redeemed by May 30, 2011
Want to win a simple, stylish, and feminine watch from La Mer Collection? You’re in luck—and you may be lucky—because we are giving away one of these gorgeous watches, as well as a PageDaily tote, to one tweeter!
To enter for a chance to win:
- Follow @PageDaily on Twitter—click here.
- Tweet the complete text that as follows: I entered to #win a La Mer Collection watch from @PageDaily! http://ow.ly/3a1pj
- Leave a comment in the Comments section below with the Twitter status of your tweet. If you don’t know how to find your Twitter status, click here.
La Mer Wrap Watch
- As simple, stylish, and feminine as a bracelet
- Leather and mixed metal
- Double-layer, wrap-style leather strap
- Gloss animal print
- Buckle closure
- Value: $120
- Contest ends November 22, 2010
PageDaily’s accessory addiction is in full swing this holiday season. We want everything that sparkles, glistens, or makes a statement. Make your own statement to win the $50 gift certificate to FantasyJewelryBox.com. Tell us what you would wear with the Stasia Chain & Rhinestone Studded Black Faux Leather Cuff Bracelet featured above.
- $50 gift certificate to FantasyJewelryBox.com
- Receive 20% off all purchases at FantasyJewelryBox.com with discount code PAGEDAILY20
- Contest and discount ends Friday, November 19, 2010
In honor of our favorite and least favorite movies, we are giving away a pair of Brookstone Wireless TV Headphones and a PageDaily tote. Below are 6 quotes from our favorite and least favorite movies. Simply pair the quote with the movie it came from and post the movie titles and matching quote numbers on our Facebook wall as well as the Leave a Comment section below to enter for a chance to win!
- “You sold your soul to the devil when you put on your first pair of Jimmy Choo’s. I saw it.”
- “When your thing gets wild, chilly down, chilly down!”
- “After all . . . I’m just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.”
- “Sometimes, I guess there just aren’t enough rocks.”
- “I want a whole lot more than the boy next door. I want hell on wheels.”
- “High five!”
Forrest Gump, Borat, The Devil Wears Prada, Notting Hill, Labyrinth, and Grease 2
- The Brookstone TV Wireless Headphones offer full-range stereo sound and perfect reception up to 19′ away.
- Transmitter connects easily to TV, CD/DVD player, or VCR.
- AC adapter and connector cable are included.
- Value is $49.95.
- Contest ends November 12, 2010.
You could be the lucky winner of a Barnes & Noble Nook, an adorable Kate Spade Nook cover, and a PageDaily tote! To enter, invite 2 friends to subscribe to PageDaily by clicking here, and tell us your favorite book (and why) in the comments section below!
- The Nook is an e-reader with 3G wireless and wi-fi access
- Battery lasts up to 10 days
- Access 2 million books plus newspapers and magazines through Barnes & Noble
- Upload songs, audio books, podcasts, and lectures
- Holds more than 1,500 books
- Accessorize your Nook with this adorable, bright pink Kate Spade Jane Street Nook cover
- Nook and cover come in our exclusive PageDaily tote
- Total value: $384
- Contest ends November 8