With temperatures soon to be rising, we’ve got that spring fever and are celebrating with a very special PageDaily giveaway! Enter here for your chance to win a plethora of goodies sure to warm those winter bones and get you spring ready in no time. Our giveaway is stocked with fabulous picks like Ouidad hair care, ROXoxox jewelry, a FitBit Wireless Personal Trainer, StriVectin skincare and much more!
Our Spring Fever giveaway package is valued over $1000 and includes:
- ROXoxox Island Rox bracelet/necklace and Dune Rox Ring. Rock some serious arm and finger candy with this braided leather and chain detailed bracelet (also doubles as a necklace) and their 14K GF and Citrine statement ring.
- Kristin McGee Fitness DVD’s. Get ready to shed the layers with workout guru Kristin McGee’s workout DVD’s including, MTV Power Yoga, Kristin McGee’s Power Yoga, YogaTone, Bendigirl and Body by Bethenny.
- Ouidad Moisture Lock Leave-In Conditioner and Climate Control Heat & Humidity Gel. The Prickly Pear Cactus Extract, Green Tea and Vitamin B5 infused conditioner promotes long-lasting hydration and helps seal the cuticle layer of hair, preventing frizz and encouraging a healthier scalp. An Allure magazine, Glam.com and Daily Glow favorite, the heat activated gel is made of wheat protein that breathes in humidity- protecting the hair shaft for a perfectly styled do.
- 2 Exude Lip Glosses. Exude’s custom smooth and non sticky formula not only hydrates your lips with an anti-aging complex and gives you show stopping color but it’s also celebrity stylist, Rachel Zoe’s favorite!
- Electric Yoga Bolt Bag. The neon lightning bolt bag is lightweight, beyond functional and waterproof lined- perfect for errands, spring time workouts and beach visits!
- StriVectin-SD Volumizing Hand Treatment and StriVectin-SH Dermal Infusion Mask . Give Father Time a run for his money with this revolutionary cream that combats five signs of aging hands. Rejuvenate with the intensive restorative mask that nourishes and firms skin, diminishing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Stephanie Johnson ML Traveler. Tote your beauty bounty in style with this roomy and chic make-up case.
- FitBit Wireless Personal Trainer. The Wireless Personal Trainer is like having your own personal trainer but better. Monitor workouts, sleep and food intake with wireless updates and app syncing to help you reach your fitness goals.
- Essie Nail Varnish. Rock the season’s hottest shades on your hands with four different varnishes.
- Spa Water Guide Book and Water Bottle. Create healthy, delicious and inexpensive vitamin-infused water with this collection of twenty two refreshing recipes from award-winning spas around the world and take it on the go with an eco friendly water bottle.
- Tarina Tarantino Sparklicity Shimmer Dust. Add a little sparkle to your look with this paraben free microcrystalline shimmer designed to pouf the perfect sparkle onto your face, body and hair.
- Illamasqua Precision Ink. Create a perfectly defined eye with their fine tip liner that is long lasting and waterproof.
- Clearasil PerfectaWash. This innovative Automatic Face Wash Dispenser delivers the perfect dose of dermatologist tested cleanser for visibly clearer skin in twelve hours without over drying.
- Make Up Forever Make-Up. Nab color palettes from the industry’s go-to brand which was created in 1984 in the discreet Parisian workshop-boutiqe of renowned make-up artist Danny Sanz.
- Peter Thomas Roth Mega-Rich Body Lotion. Instantly smooth and nourish wintery dehydrated skin for a soft, smooth and moisturized and spring ready skin!
- Limited Edition POP Phone Handset in Gold. Chat in style with this metallic handset that eliminates over 99% of absorbed radiation from cell phones.
‘Tis the season for giving and here at PageDaily we have a very special holiday bonanza giveaway for you. Simply subscribe and you will automatically be entered to win our unique gift set stocked with goodies like a ShopBop gift certificate, L’Occitane hand cream, a Jay Godfrey dress, and much more!
Enter to win a total value of over $1500 including the following gifts:
- Urban Decay cosmetics & nail polish
- A $325 Jay Godfrey Aubert dress
- A $250 Shopbop giftcard
- Jennifer Miller earrings
- Striiv Fitness Device
- Jacques Levine ballet slippers
- 3 3-packs of Affinitas undies & 1 Berry Ball and Bag care set
- 2 Tasting Room Wine Samplers
- L’Occitane hand cream bouquet
- 10 Braced-lets bracelets
- Handset by Native Union Pop Phone
- Make-up Brush Set by Sonia Kashuk
Subscribe to win!
The winner will be notified by email on December 19. Share the holiday spirit this season by sharing our giveaway with friends!
The holidays are drawing near so I’ve searched high and low for the best gifts at all price points. Here are my picks for presents I would love to give OR get. I think you will find something for everyone on your list!
1. allPop Art Portrait, BUY NOW, $149 to $369
I am a huge fan of personalized gifts and love the allPop Art custom portraits. Whether you want to “Warhol-ize” or “Lichtenstein-ize” your best friend, uncle, or favorite pet, it’s a fun and meaningful present. Just send in a photo of your choice and allPop will turn it into a customized piece of art. I recently purchased an allPop gift certificate for a dear friend who was thrilled to receive it. It’s also listed as one of Oprah’s “favorite one of a kind personalized gifts.”
2. Striiv Fitness Device, BUY NOW, $99.95
The Striiv fitness device transforms your gift giving into a fun and hi-tech way to get fit! A lot more than just a pedometer, the fitness device offers motivational tools, interactive features, and an easy to read LCD screen. It is sleek and small, easy to carry on your keychain, belt loop, or bag, and every step you take counts as a donation to charity at no cost to you! Talk about the gift that keeps on giving.
3. Jacques Levine slippers, BUY NOW, $98
Who doesn’t need a new and great-looking pair of slippers? The new Jacques Levine collection is fashion forward with these ballet-style slippers. They are elegant and luxurious and look so great you will want to wear them outside! Jacques Levine is recognized for their feminine touches, and soft kidskin construction. Available in several fun colors and patterns.
4. Stephanie Johnson ML Traveler Make-up Case, BUY NOW, $74
With all of the great products to give and receive, your beauty junkies need something stylish to tote around their beauty bounty. These cases come in so many chic patterns — I personally own the “Lima” made of purple, gray and black faux python and use it as my every day make-up bag. The bag also has two removable mesh compartments in the center so products stay organized and are easy to find. Celebrities such as Cameron Diaz, Ginnifer Goodwin and Penelope Cruz among others are all fans too!
5. L’Occitane Hand Cream Bouquet, BUY NOW, $50
L’Occitane makes so many fab products so it’s no surprise that these are my favorite hand creams. This special holiday edition makes a great gift set with six delicious scents, including Coca Flower, Desert Rose, and Vanilla Flower. They are travel size, and I love that they are easy to divide among different handbags.