With temperatures soon to be rising, we’ve got that spring fever and are celebrating with a very special PageDaily giveaway! Enter here for your chance to win a plethora of goodies sure to warm those winter bones and get you spring ready in no time. Our giveaway is stocked with fabulous picks like Ouidad hair care, ROXoxox jewelry, a FitBit Wireless Personal Trainer, StriVectin skincare and much more!
Our Spring Fever giveaway package is valued over $1000 and includes:
- ROXoxox Island Rox bracelet/necklace and Dune Rox Ring. Rock some serious arm and finger candy with this braided leather and chain detailed bracelet (also doubles as a necklace) and their 14K GF and Citrine statement ring.
- Kristin McGee Fitness DVD’s. Get ready to shed the layers with workout guru Kristin McGee’s workout DVD’s including, MTV Power Yoga, Kristin McGee’s Power Yoga, YogaTone, Bendigirl and Body by Bethenny.
- Ouidad Moisture Lock Leave-In Conditioner and Climate Control Heat & Humidity Gel. The Prickly Pear Cactus Extract, Green Tea and Vitamin B5 infused conditioner promotes long-lasting hydration and helps seal the cuticle layer of hair, preventing frizz and encouraging a healthier scalp. An Allure magazine, Glam.com and Daily Glow favorite, the heat activated gel is made of wheat protein that breathes in humidity- protecting the hair shaft for a perfectly styled do.
- 2 Exude Lip Glosses. Exude’s custom smooth and non sticky formula not only hydrates your lips with an anti-aging complex and gives you show stopping color but it’s also celebrity stylist, Rachel Zoe’s favorite!
- Electric Yoga Bolt Bag. The neon lightning bolt bag is lightweight, beyond functional and waterproof lined- perfect for errands, spring time workouts and beach visits!
- StriVectin-SD Volumizing Hand Treatment and StriVectin-SH Dermal Infusion Mask . Give Father Time a run for his money with this revolutionary cream that combats five signs of aging hands. Rejuvenate with the intensive restorative mask that nourishes and firms skin, diminishing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Stephanie Johnson ML Traveler. Tote your beauty bounty in style with this roomy and chic make-up case.
- FitBit Wireless Personal Trainer. The Wireless Personal Trainer is like having your own personal trainer but better. Monitor workouts, sleep and food intake with wireless updates and app syncing to help you reach your fitness goals.
- Essie Nail Varnish. Rock the season’s hottest shades on your hands with four different varnishes.
- Spa Water Guide Book and Water Bottle. Create healthy, delicious and inexpensive vitamin-infused water with this collection of twenty two refreshing recipes from award-winning spas around the world and take it on the go with an eco friendly water bottle.
- Tarina Tarantino Sparklicity Shimmer Dust. Add a little sparkle to your look with this paraben free microcrystalline shimmer designed to pouf the perfect sparkle onto your face, body and hair.
- Illamasqua Precision Ink. Create a perfectly defined eye with their fine tip liner that is long lasting and waterproof.
- Clearasil PerfectaWash. This innovative Automatic Face Wash Dispenser delivers the perfect dose of dermatologist tested cleanser for visibly clearer skin in twelve hours without over drying.
- Make Up Forever Make-Up. Nab color palettes from the industry’s go-to brand which was created in 1984 in the discreet Parisian workshop-boutiqe of renowned make-up artist Danny Sanz.
- Peter Thomas Roth Mega-Rich Body Lotion. Instantly smooth and nourish wintery dehydrated skin for a soft, smooth and moisturized and spring ready skin!
- Limited Edition POP Phone Handset in Gold. Chat in style with this metallic handset that eliminates over 99% of absorbed radiation from cell phones.
Stefani Greenfield is a true style expert with several successful businesses under her belt. She is the co-founder of Scoop stores and was recently made Chief Creative Officer of the Jones Group. Stefani certainly knows a thing or two about effortlessly combining uptown chic with just the right amount of downtown cool. Check out some of her fabulous picks and tips on how to seamlessly “successorize” your spring time style.
Look 1: Vibrant Patterned Scarf – A bold, bright colored scarf is the perfect complement to any neutral dress this spring. My personal favorite is the Splendid maxi dress. The Theodora & Callum Jaipur Fringe Wearable Art Scarf will take your basics from ordinary to extraordinary! Finish off the look with some fabulous jewelry like the Theodora & Callum Silver/Brass/Gold Salon Bangles. For me gold bangles are a staple in my wardrobe, they can be thrown on with any look, in any climate and any time of year. Have fun mixing patterns and pair the outfit with these Theodora & Callum Orange Bali Espadrilles!
One trend that is going to continue to be huge for spring is colored denim. It’s a great and updated look to add some bright shades into your wardrobe so why not do it with denim? My favorite one to sport is the cobalt blue! Plus, it’s so easy to wear–just keep the rest of your outfit simple. Think a black tee, motorcycle boots and a scarf for a rocker chic look, or prep it up with ballet flats and a sweet cardi. For a retro throwback I love the Hamburg Skinny Crop Jeans. They come in White and Cherry Bomb and hit at just the right spot on your leg.
It’s best to splurge on staples and save on trends, so these Rock & Republic jeans are priced just right. They can also take you into next season, too: wear them now underneath a leather jacket and when the weather warms up, a loose racerback tank and chic sandals will be all you need.
“Kohl’s provided compensation to me as an incentive to blog about the Rock & Republic launch event. The opinions expressed herein are those of this author, and they have not been reviewed or approved by Kohl’s in advance.”
Spring is right around the corner, Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week is here…and a girl needs functional fashion during one of the chicest times of the year. Lucky for you and your attached-to-your-ears-and-fingers phone, top designers like Michael Kors, Kate Spade, Juicy Couture and more have come out with super-cute smartphone clutches!
Nothing says you’re a saucy stylista like toting the Michael Kors iPhone Wristlet in Red ($79.95). This red patent-leather clutch wallet features pocket space for several IDs and credit cards, along with an opening for all ports (making it easy to charge while inside the clutch). Plus, it’s compatible with iPhone® 3G, iPhone® 3GS and iPhone® 4!
Spring is just around the corner, and what could be better than entering the season with a statement . . . a statement necklace, that is! Jennifer Niles’s new accessories line, Madame Mathilde is fashionable, fun, and flirty. Just tell us what you can’t wait to wear this spring and why, and you could win this Crystal Drop Deco Clip Necklace.
• Subscribe to PageDaily.com.
• In the comments section below, tell us what you can’t wait to wear this spring and why.
• Madame Mathilde Crystal Drop Deco Clip Necklace
• Sterling silver chain with deco rhinestone clip
• Only one winner will be chosen
• Fan Madame Mathilde on Facebook, and get 20% off at madamemathilde.com
• Value: $225
• Contest ends March 1, 2011