How to Cover Under Eye Circles with Make-up Pro Sue Devitt
I have olive skin so I am more prone to dark under eye circles (they are also inherited). The best remedy is to get a good night sleep and learn how to best cover them up! International celebrity make-up artist Sue Devitt gave me some easy steps to diminish the “bruised” look so many of us sport under our eyes.
Covering Dark Undereye Circles:
1. Start by applying 70% Gel Foundation and corresponding Triple C-Weed Pressed Powder to achieve the perfect base.
2. Apply foundation using your finger tips in order to ensure all areas are covered. Then lightly dust Triple C-Weed Pressed Powder across the skin.
3. Only use concealer as needed, but a little Bermuda Triangle Undereye Corrector everyday can do wonders for your complexion and makes dark circles instantly disappear.
4. When targeting dark circles remember to always use a peach toned corrector because the peach hue will counteract the blue and green tones found in dark circles.
5. Make sure you start with the corrector at the very inner corner of the under eye.
such great tips for this photo op time of year. love it!!!
This make-up is life-changing!!! I love how my skin looks! I hope I win!
I have forever battled with the “DarkCircleDemon” since childhood.. And I have noticed the older I get the worse they become.. So fusterating! I feel like I have bought every cream, elixer, serum etc…
If a commercial about a new-product that “helps to fight that Demon” my husband slowly looks in my direction, makes no verbal sound and heads for the next avail exit
I am going to give you tips a try!! Especially because your showing that the proof is truly in the pudding! Time to exercise the “Demon”