Moms always tell you not to show up at someone’s home empty-handed, and they’re right! Whether you’re heading to a friend’s BBQ this weekend or visiting loved ones this summer, bring one of these stylish gifts to the host, and you’ll surely be invited back.
1. Alexandra von Furstenberg Acrylic Dining Rings, $258
DVF’s impossibly stylish former daughter-in-law created a chic line of home furnishings. These colorful acrylic napkin rings are perfect for any summer party dining table.
2. Harabu House Avva Felt Breadbasket, $62
This 100% wool bread basket is so cute and super functional — it keeps bread toasty in its artful construction.
3. Alessi Big Love Ice Cream Bowl and Spoon by Miriam Mirri, $60
These colorful ice cream bowls with matching spoons are modern and cool. The inset dish washes and chills separately!
4. Alexander Wang Coaster Set, $55
It’s no surprise that Alexander Wang launched an impressive home décor line-gift these coasters to the uber cool host who loves to mix cocktails. Coaster couture!
5. Anthropologie Cuisine Couture Apron, $32
Mad Men fan alert! Anthropologie has an amazing selection of retro-chic aprons for the domestic goddess who already has everything.
6. SFERRA Personalized Festival Linen Cocktail Napkins, $25
Personalization makes every gift special. Bonus if the item is functional, like these luxe linen napkins!
7. Mattie Luxe placemats, $15
In gorgeous bright prints, these placemats are perfect for easy clean-up at a beach house. Celebs Molly Sims and Julia Roberts are fans!
8. Target Assorted candy jars, $4.99
For an extra sweet host or hostess, pick up these assorted candy jars filled with yummy old-time favorites like bubble gum, jaw breakers and gummies. A great gift for when you want to bring a little something.