With sheer chiffon and lace being more on trend than ever, items we traditionally would save for the boudoir can now double as street fashion. Pair these sexy pieces with things you already have in your wardrobe (think blazers or cardis) for a subtly sultry ensemble.
Yummie Tummie Roma Lace Tank, $78
Shapewear shouldn’t be something to cover up, and this gorgeous tank from Yummie Tummie is the perfect example. With a slimming torso and pretty lace straps, you can totally get away with wearing this tank on its own or under a tailored jacket-no muffin tops in site with this top!
Affinitas Allison Convertible Bustier in Black, $65
This bustier is so smooth and streamlined that it hardly looks like lingerie at all. It’s full length so you can wear it at night as a flirty tube top with jeans or under a sheer top or sweater for day.
Brulee Vamp Cami, $124
Brulee’s silk cami with chiffon trim is the perfect top for a jeans and heels outfit. It comes in gorgeous colors and also looks great with black pants or a skirt.
OnGossamer Triple Twist Mesh Maxie Wild Kingdom, $69
This “nightie” is just too cute to be worn to bed. We think it makes an excellent beach cover-up or summer sundress when paired with leather sandals and some cool bangles. It’s even in an on-trend “midi” length (think shorter than a true maxi).
Hanky Panky Signature Long-sleeved Top, $48
All-over lace is a little edgy and a little romantic at the same time. Wear this crew neck top with a cami underneath, or if you’re a little more daring, just a bandeau or bra.
Spice up your Valentine’s Day with lingerie picks and tips for different body types from Laura Mehlinger, designer of Lola Haze.
“Elegance and sophistication are key moods to enhance your slender form. Rich colors, drapey silk…think Grace Kelley,” says Mehlinger.
- LM: A long gown is a gorgeous way to play up your graceful shape. Check out the Maria Gown by Lola Haze in Gunmetal silk with black lace insets, $159.00. This bias cut silk charmeuse gem recalls glamour girls of the past, but with modern details like the chartreuse cross straps, it expresses your modern, bold side too.
- LM: One of the benefits of having a small bustline is being able to wear a chic soft bra. Try BRULEE’s silk Vamp Soft Bra in Fuchsia, $118.00. These unlined bralettes are perfect to wear during the day (even let peek through a blouse) or lounging at home.
- LM: The Drape Me in Silk Chemise, $149.00, by Lola Haze defines your waist with a black elastic belt and gold ring charm. The silk chiffon draped sexily over your bust and hips keeps certain parts modest while letting the true you show through.
- LM: Flatter, not flatten, your curves in a pin-up worthy, cut-and-sewn bodysuit with built-in shaping panels like Va Bien’s Classic Soft Cup Bodysuit #1291 in Black, $51.00.
- LM: The Embrace Teddy, $89.00, by Lola Haze is an entrancing little secret to wear under your clothes. Leave just a little peaking out of a low cut or sheer top, or wear solo to truly amaze.
- LM: A sexy, casual cami and panty set will make you feel celebrated and gorgeous. Throw out your threadbare cotton briefs and slip into the functional but fashionable Signature Cami and Cross Hipster, sold separately, $68.00 for set, by Lola Haze in Black or Petal Pink. Made with stretch mesh with metallic mesh detail.
- LM: The Gift Me Slip in Black, $129.00, by Lola Haze, is graceful asymmetrical silk sash over the bust brings attention upward where attention is due. Slip is stretch black lace to minimize, flatter your hips, and show a sexy little bit of you.
- LM: Even out a bottom heavy frame with a push-up bra to lift your assets. Try Affinitas Intimates‘ Jasmin Push Up Bra in Red, $32.00.
Added Bonus: Enter code “valentines” at checkout for 30% off at Lola Haze.
At PageDaily we love a LBD and pair of killer heels as much as the next girl, but it’s true that sometimes we just want to kick back and relax in something super comfy. October is the perfect time to do that because it’s National PJ Month! Here’s our round-up of our favorite pajama picks…we have something for everyone!
Melissa recently stopped by Allure Lingerie, her fave UES lingerie store, and picked up a few styles of Eberjey PJs made of silky smooth fabrics. Check out the Cleo PJ in Ultra Violet and Sadie pant, cami and Lounger Jacket in Black. The tops both have shelf bras for light support.
Buy Now, Eberjey Cleo PJ, $134
Buy Now, Eberjey Sadie Cami, $52
Buy Now, Eberjey Sadie Pant, $62
Buy Now, Eberjey Sadie Cardigan, $66
Hanky Panky Lingerie
My favorite lingerie is made by Hanky Panky. They created these Sweet Nothings Gift Sets, perfect for your sweetheart.
Purchase Leopard and Zebra Heart Boxes
Purchase Love Letter Set