I love to accessorize my outfits with cuffs, bangles and rings. Here are my favorite picks that will surely add some serious style and edge to your look:
Eddie Borgo Bear Trap Bangles, BUY NOW, $490
The set of three silver-plated brass bracelets are a perfect balance of rebellion and luxury. I love their versatility and they can be worn interlocked as one piece or reversed for added edge. The Eddie Borgo collection began with a request from designer Phillip Lim to create jewelry for his runway show and has since boomed. The collection retails in over 90 stores worldwide and has a huge cult following including celebs such as Blake Lively and Katy Perry.
Alexander McQueen Snakeskin and Brass Wrap Bracelet, BUY NOW, $315
I am a fan all things McQueen including the fab jewelry line with his signature skull detail. This midnight blue and black snakeskin wrap bracelet make it perfect for pairing with other gold accessories and really stands out against neutral palettes. The Swarovski crystal skull charm adds a pop of rock and roll.
Alexis Bittar Sugar Dust Bangle, BUY NOW, $295
These hand sculpted and hand painted Sugar Dust Bangles are gorgeous and have just the right amount of sparkle to dress up any look, day or night. Bittar got his start by selling antique jewelry and vintage clothing on the streets of lower Manhattan and is now collaborating with Burberry, Michael Kors and stylist Patricia Field. He also recently custom designed a lucite mask for Lady Gaga. No wonder he won the prestigious CFDA’s Accessory Designer of the Year award in 2010!
Kara Ross Pyramid Ring, BUY NOW, $290
From the Pyramid collection, this Sterling Silver ring boasts a geometric style with sleek lines and smooth detail that reflects light with every move. They are also made with a variety of gemstones (I personally love the Mother of Pearl version). Kara Ross is an expert jewelry designer, certified gemologist and has recently added wood crafter to her impressive resume; having been asked to create exclusive gifts for President Obama and First Lady made out of Magnolia wood that originated from the White House lawn! A pyramid ring by Kara Ross was recently worn by Golden Globe winner Jessica Lange, and other celeb fans include Hilary Swank, Anne Hathaway and Oprah.
In honor of Valentine’s Day and the launch of Illamasqua’s “Throb” collection, PageDaily and Illamasqua are giving away 2 tickets to the hottest V-Day party of the year! Hosted by Patricia Field, birthday girl of the night and stylist for Sex and the City, the ball takes place Friday, February 11, at the grand ballroom of Capitale in New York City. With a free bar, music set from DJ Cassidy, celeb appearances, and costume contests running all night, it’s the perfect way to spend Valentine’s Day.
Enter to win:
1. Subscribe to PageDaily.com
2. In the comments section below, tell us your favorite sexy celeb couple and why.
• Two tickets to Patricia Field’s Disco Valentine’s Day Ball
• Ball takes place Friday, February 11, 2011, at Capitale in New York City
• Hosted by Susanne Bartsch, Kelly Cutrone, and The House of Field
• Music set from DJ Cassidy
• Come dressed in a costume for a chance to win a trophy and a $4,000 shopping spree
• Costume contest categories: sexiest couple of the night, sexiest single (male or female), and best costume (single or couple)
• Must be 21 or older, and ID is required
• Travel costs not included
• Winners’ tickets held at “Will Call” booth the night of the ball
• Prize is non-transferable and has no cash value
• Value: $200
• Contest ends February 10, 2011